because life is only as interesting as you make it

film, music, art, food & wine.....everything cultural in NYC.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Super Diamond Show
















When I closed my eyes it was as if I was really seeing Neil Diamond in concert, but when I opened them, I realized it was even better. It was SUPER DIAMOND!!!

On Friday March 5th, NY Culture Addict went to see the renowned Neil Diamond tribute band at Highline Ballroom.  We laughed, we danced, we cried (okay, not really) to "Forever In Blue Jeans" and "Coming to America." The lead singer was decked out in gold sequins and othe band members were rocking the studded pants and sunglasses at night. That's Hot!

By the end of the show all hell was breaking loose, people were making out, hugging strangers and bonding over their love of Neil Diamond.

Afterward, a bunch of us over to Abe & Arthurs to snack on mini burgers and mac and cheese.

Thanks to everyone for turning out!














No comments:

Post a Comment