because life is only as interesting as you make it

film, music, art, food & wine.....everything cultural in NYC.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Ticket Alert - FRIDAY!!! La Roux at Terminal 5 on June 7th


















TICKET ALERT      TICKET ALERT      TICKET ALERT           







I can’t get that song "In for the Kill" out of my head! La Roux's voice and beats are seriously entrancing. She is a strange androgynous creature with a falsetto feminine voice. 

I'm going in for the Kill
I'm doing it for a thrill
Oh I'm hoping you'll understand
And not let go of my hand

What is she talking about? I don't really care - she is so badass! I'm jamming on the subway and people are looking at me like I'm possessed.

La Roux is playing at Terminal 5 on June 7th, and tickets go on sale on Friday at noon.  Tickets sold out last time within minutes, so set your alarm and mark your calendar. I know it's a little far in advance, but what's the worst that happens? You can't go and sell them for twice the cost on Craigslist (again, I do not support scalping).

Click below link to buy tickets and for more information:

http://www.terminal5nyc.com/event/4451


No comments:

Post a Comment